CPMake is a make utility written in Java to make anything (C, C++, Java, C#, XSL ...) CPMake works similar to GNU make in that is uses rules and dependencies to build a project. CPMake uses Java scripting languages (BeanShell, Rhino, Jython and Groovy) for the build files to give increased flexability and the ability to customize the make file to your project.
- Make files work on any platform that supports Java.
- CPMake has built in dependency tracking for C/C++ and Java projects.
- Build files have access to all of the Java classes.
- Easy to debug build files.
- Multi threaded processing of build file.
- Cross platform paths. Use '\' or '/' Java doesn't care.