OpenXava is a framework to develop easily business applications with XML and Java.
Its virtue resides in the fact that the heart of our applications is XML instead of Java.
- Has been used during years to develop real applications.
- It's focused to make easy to use and to obtain a very high productivity.
- Learn curve very short.
- Flexible: It's possible to insert our own functionality in every place.
- Based in the concept of business component.
- Totally MVC.
- Web user interface with rich features like sophisticated business applications.
- Adapted to work with legacy database schemas.
- Generate a full J2EE application (including EJB).
- Based in standars as XML, J2EE, EJB, JSP, etc.
- Its Open Source (LGPL) and based in other Open Source tools like Ant, JUnit, JasperReports, TL, XDocLet, Hibernate, etc.
- The developer can use English or Spanish.
- All labels and messages are in English, Spanish and Catalan; by now...