Ever wondered what the contents of a Flash file were ? Now with Describe SWF you can translate the data contained in Flash files into something more meaningful. Describe SWF is a Flash file browser. You can navigate the hierarchical data structures in a Flash file to see how animations are created.
- Fully supports the latest version of Flash - MX 2004.
- Outline view allows you to quickly navigate through the decoded file.
- TextView displays the values for each field in the selected object(s).
- Display the encoded representation of selected objects and fields, either in binary or hex.
- Full descriptions of the data structures including all fields from the Flash File format specification are available as you browse.
- Cross platform application written using Java 2 Standard Edition.