Jive Forums is a powerful, open architecture application for creating and managing online communities. Users can share answers, ideas and insights, and escalate complex issues to the appropriate expert.
Key Business Points
- Lowers burden on call centers through peer-to-peer support.
- Reuses knowledge from archived discussions.
- Provides a complete, closed loop support process when integrated with Jive Software's Support Suite.
- Escalates unresolved issues to experts.
- Captures product insights and feedback from customers.
Key Technical Points
- A 100% J2EE application for easy maintenance, widespread compatibility and solid performance.
- Allows multiple servers to be clustered for fault tolerance and scalability.
- Uses "skin" technology for a customizable look and feel.
- Integrates easily with external user and authentication systems.