Fast! Image Viewer is a thin java applet that attempts to solve the web page image gallery problem.
It works by giving the end user a display panel, either in a separate window or inline on a web page, that not only provides simple gallery navigation controls but has one-touch advance and reverse of the image series and also features a smart buffer that pre-buffers the next few images so they will load lightning fast when the user advances.
- Smart buffer that downloads the next images while you view the current ones
- One-touch advance and reverse
- One-touch zoom in and zoom out
- Auto-Enlarge and Auto-Reduce
- Easily Customizable look through simple applet parameters
- Non-obtrusive seamless integration with an existing site
- Full Microsoft and Sun Java Plugin compatibility (1.1-1.4)