FtpGoServer is a simple, fast and very small (10K) Java FTP server that can be used on your PC, Mac or Linux machine to allow remote FTP access to a selected part of a computer's file system. Features include:
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- One click startup with no configuring required
- Read only or read/write with anonymous access or based on passwords.
- Constant metering of total downloads and uploads in Megabytes
- Exposure of only a user designated portion of the file system
- Platform independent Java code
- No restrictions on number of simultaneous users
- Perfect for remote access through Internet Explorer, Netscape, Firefox or other browsers
- Warning at start up if no password is set for write access.
- 10K runtime file